Dear people who do not believe in God yet... Please do!
It’s not for my benefit I ask, but yours.
I am willing to try to answer any question you have, please use the comment section below.
Fellow believers, thank you for worshipping God. Please keep up the good works.
Not sure how to worship God?
- Pray to God.
Read the articles below.
Read some of my “Thoughts About God.”
Read, but don’t worship, The Bible.
- Make requests. Talk conversationally with God. Praise and Thank God.
- But Do Not put God to a test. Do Not ask for signs.
- Don’t make rash promises to God. God wants to help you and always works behind the scenes to do so.
- Ask God to forgive you, and to help you forgive people you are angry with.
Avoid being part of those who are destroying the world.
Spread Truth, Love, Yeshua’s Spirit, but it’s not a bed of roses doing so, be prepared for resistance, even death. Jesus will raise you to everlasting life, heal your wounds, dry your tears, and give you a new and better purpose.
- Own at least one version of the Bible printed on paper.
- Download at least one version of the Bible for rapid searching: NET, WEB. (There are others in addition to these two...)
Articles About Worshipping God